Hi. You’re finally here. The most important page on this site.
Real talk though, this is actually a very important page because it’s about protecting your rights. We take your privacy seriously, partly because we’re legally required to do so but mostly because we care. You should read through this before submitting any forms. There’s no evil small text, we just prefer being on the up-and-up.
Changes to this policy
The core concept
Here below, we (“Erudito”) will explain to you (“You”), our esteemed visitor from the internet, how we (“Erudito”) treat the personal information (“Personal Information”) we collect from visitors (“Visitors”). A Visitor is someone who visits our “website” (that one didn’t need quotation marks but we’re kind of into it now), like You. Personal Information is information that is not publicly available (or at least, you’d hope so) such as your name, address, email address, phone number and things of that nature.
What we do with your information
Generally, we use your Personal Information for these things:
- to improve our service (if we know what you like and don’t like, we can adjust our website accordingly… but you do like it, right?)
- to respond to inquiries (if you contact us via a form on our site, we ask for some identifying information so we can get back to you… it’s pretty worthless otherwise)
- to customise our user’s experience of our sites (if you’ve visited our site before, we might show you something different on the homepage to keep things interesting)
What we definitely don’t do with your information is rent, sell or share it with other people, non-affiliated companies or supervillians except:
- if disclosure is reasonably necessary to investigate, or prevent, illegal action
- if disclosure is necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims, or to enforce the Erudito Terms of Service (if any)
- if you specifically request we share the Personal Information you have provided
- if Erudito merges or is acquired by another company
When reasonable, we will make reasonable efforts to notify of such disclosure before it happens.
How we protect your information
What we collect (and how!)
Basically we collect two types of information from you:
- the first is information you send us through forms on our site (name, email address, etc)
- the second is information your computer and browser tells us (your IP address, software and hardware attributes, pages you request and cookies)
We use a range of third-party services to help us analyse and measure the effectiveness of our website and our interactions with you. This includes services like Google Analytics, FullStory, HubSpot, Sentry and Facebook. While using these services is not an endorsement or representation of affiliation, we encourage you to read their privacy policies to learn more about how they use your Personal Information.