We’re looking for a brilliant contract visual designer that likes designing beautiful websites and marketing experiences to help us out on awesome projects.
You are going to be a very interesting designer indeed. You’ll be working on innovative design projects for exciting startups in industries like finance, drones, crypto and self-driving cars. Many of them are in Sydney but we’re starting to work internationally with some clients in London and the United States too. We hope you like jumping on video calls with people on the other side of the world.
You’ll be teaming up with our freelance and in-house design teams on multiple projects simultaneously. We hope that you’ll work closely with our clients to understand their needs and help them realise their dreams. We care about our client’s success way past the end of the project, so fostering a good working relationship with them is paramount.
You’ll work autonomously, taking full ownership for your work and responsibility for managing your part. We’d love to see you experimenting and figuring out possibilities by quickly producing concepts (knowing when to apply attention to detail). You’ll also need to communicate clearly to present your work at different stages.
Most importantly, you’ll need to be a nice person, real authentic and someone who loves what they do. Someone who understands the importance of their work, not just in creating things that look amazing and people love, but in encouraging real human experiences and relationships. You’ll be key in forming the design culture at Erudito, so swag is of the essence.
Now, a bit about you:
- You’ve spent at least 4 years working at tech companies or digital agencies so you know how things work.
- You’re an excellent communicator who can articulate design decisions and… make words good sentence.
- You really give a shit about the small details and understand that they can make the biggest impact to a product or brand.
- You understand design isn’t just aesthetic — it’s how something works functionally, it changes based on what we learn and it’s influenced by the audience we’re targeting.
- You have the ability to think high-level about product strategy and vision.
- You have a sick portfolio we can check out.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!